In the context of the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, which came into effect on 25 May 2018, “entreprise-legallais.com” informs you that the personal data it holds and which are needed for its administrative management are as follows:
- last name, first name, e-mail address (information sent via the forms for the initialisation of requests for help for tradespeople)
As such, the Head of the publication undertakes, in accordance with Articles 34 and 35 of the amended law of 6 January 1978 relating to French data protection law as well as Articles 32 to 35 of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016, to take all precautions in accordance with standard practices and the state of the art in order to protect the confidentiality of the information to which it has access, and in particular to prevent it from being disclosed to anyway not explicitly authorised to receive such information.
In particular, they undertake:
- not to use the said data for any purpose other than that for which it is responsible;
- to disclose such data only to persons duly authorised, by virtue of their duties, to receive such data, whether they are private, public, natural or legal persons;
- not make any copies of such data except as needed to perform its duties; to take all steps in accordance with the practices and the state of the art within the context of their attributions in order to avoid the misuse or fraudulent use of such data;
- to take all precautions in accordance with the practices and the state of the art required to preserve the physical and logical security of such data;
- to ensure, within the scope of their responsibilities, that only secure means of communication are used to transfer such data;
- in the event of termination of their duties, to return all data, computer files and any information media relating to such data.
Several purposes are pursued:
- handle requests sent via forms,
- anonymously establish website visitor statistics,
- manage rights of withdrawal, sending, correction or objection of personal data and our data processing.
Third-party access to personal data
Inside recipients: This includes all in-house staff who are called upon to take action to enable you to benefit from “entreprise-legallais.com” services, support staff such as the IT department and the legal department in the event of litigation.
Outside recipients: Outside recipients are subcontractors and service providers. Information is only sent to allow “entreprise-legallais.com” to perform your services properly. Local or national administrative or judicial authorities may also have access to personal data if required by law.
“entreprise-legallais.com” takes the appropriate steps to preserve data encryption and security in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions. Personal data is stored on servers hosted by OXEVA. These servers are located in France.
Storage of collected data
“entreprise-legallais.com” keeps the information collected for the time needed for the commercial relationship with you.
In accordance with the “French data protection” law of 6 January 1978, as amended by law 2016-41 of 26 January 2016, the User has the right to access, change, delete, object to and correct personal information and data.
Requests for access and correction of personal data should be sent by e-mail to the following address: 7 rue d’Atalante à Hérouville-Saint-Clair (14200).